Effective legal advocacy requires strategic planning, meticulous preparation, a deep understanding of the client’s goals, and representation experienced in crafting creative legal strategies that serve each client’s best interests.
Capell Barnett Matalon & Schoenfeld’s litigation team has a longstanding record of success in the areas of:
- Commercial Contracts & Claims
- Business Disputes, Corporate Governance, Shareholder Rights
- Real Property disputes of all sorts including Commercial and Complex Residential Leasing and other Landlord-Tenant matters
- Religious and Charitable Organization Controversies & Corporate Ecclesiastic Governance
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Labor, Employment, and ADA Disputes
- Select Criminal Defense Matters
Litigation is a battle of legal rights. The litigators at Capell Barnett Matalon & Schoenfeld litigators are known for their long-established reputations as tenacious advocates who leverage their litigation experience to achieve successful resolutions for our clients, whether through trial or a pragmatic settlement. On behalf of our clients, we have successfully tried hundreds of cases and settled well over a thousand.
Our ability to assemble nimble litigation teams with multi-industry experience across a host of industries ensures clients have access to a talented bench on par with much larger and costlier firms while maintaining a personalized approach. If you have questions about how Capell Barnett Matalon & Schoenfeld litigators can represent your legal rights, let’s talk.