Partners Robert S. Barnett and Stuart Schoenfeld will present at the Nassau County Bar Dean’s Hour. They will address Drafting, Funding and Properly Maintaining Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT) & Special Needs Trusts (SNT). 1 credit in professional practice or skills will be awarded. Sign-in and Networking12:30; Program 1-2PM
Robert will present on the afternoon panel “Tax Reform and Partnerships: What CPAs Need to Know Now About Massive Changes in 2018” in which such topics will be discussed:
- Partnership and pass-through provisions and changes in new tax law
- New deduction on qualified business income
- Active loss limitations
- Extension of hold period on carried interest to three years
- Mechanics of new qualified business income deduction for pass-throughs
- Other business provisions that will impact partnerships and LLCs
- Planning steps in light of a Dec. 31, 2025, sunset provision
To learn more about this seminar, visit the website.
The firm pleased to announce that partner Yvonne Cort will be recognized as a Long Island Power Women Honoree at the Power Women in Business Awards & Gala Networking Event. We are proud to sponsor this prestigious event in support of Yvonne and all of Long Island’s Power Women.
CBMS is a proud sponsor of
American Heart Association Long Island Annual Invitational Conference
on Estate Planning & Administration
The 8th Annual Long Island Invitational Conference on Estate Planning & Administration offers professionals in the estate planning field the opportunity to learn from leaders in the industry.
This is a complimentary program.
There is a $25 flat fee for all credits (CLE,CPE) regardless of number or type of credit. This conference is approved for the following credits:
2.0 CLE, 2.0 CPE for CPAs.
Domus Scholar Circle not Applicable.