Robert S. Barnett, chair of the NYSSCPA Estate Planning Committee, is pleased to announce that our friend and colleague, Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, will be joining the July NYSSCPA committee meeting and discussing gift planning and reporting.
CPE credits are available! The session is free for NYSSCPA members and non-members will pay a small fee.
When: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 (CPE starts at 8:45am)
Where: Via Zoom videoconference
For more information please email email@example.com.
Session Highlights Include:
- Practical gift planning in the current environment
- Defined value clauses, the Nelson case, Double Wandrys, Double Kings and more
- Form 709 reporting tips and traps
- Retroactivity – what you need to know to protect your clients
- Valuation – unique Covid and 2021 issues
- Dealing with the uncertainties of 2021 planning
*This program will be updated to reflect any law changes/current status of the law.